Saturday, December 10, 2011

Serving Cart in Cherry - Coaster


Took only a few minutes to assemble. Looks like I spent a ton of money, I just LOVE this cart!! T. Richardson "Proud Navy Mom" 



List Price  : $99.99
Price        : $59.00
You Save : $40.99 (41%)

 

 
By 
K. Thomas (New York, NY)
Amazon Verified Purchase

This review is from: Serving Cart in Cherry - Coaster (Kitchen)
After searching everywhere on the internet to find an affordable glass beverage cart, I came across this one on amazon. The shipping was super fast, and it arrived in a small flat box. I was skeptical about whether or not I would be able to put it together all my byself, but the assembly was actually a breeze and only took me about a half hour. I put the cart in the corner of my living room, and placed my wine, liquor, martini glasses, and ice bucket on it. I never move my cart around the house, but i tested it out before placing everything on it, and made sure it was sturdy and the wheels rolled fine. It's sooo cute, and I have received so many compliments on it! The brass pieces look a little cheap up close, but it's still definitely worth the price. Highly recommend it.


No comments:

Post a Comment