Sunday, January 1, 2012

Electrolux EIFLS55IIW 4.7 cu. ft. Front Load Steam Washer - IQ-Touch Control Island White

Electrolux : EIFLW55HIW 27 Washer Island White
 Electrolux EIFLS55IIW 4.7 cu. ft. Front Load Steam Washer - IQ-Touch Control Island White
  • Fastest Wash And Dry Times: 18 minutes to wash, 18 minutes to dry - so your clothes are ready before you are.
  • Largest Capacity Washers And Dryers: Wash and dry the most in one load with our 4.0 cu. ft. washers and our 8.0 cu. ft. dryers.
  • Iq-Touch Controls: All the wash and dry cycles/options you'll need - including a 'My Favorite' setting.
  • Eco-Friendly Washers: Gentle on the environment and your clothes, with wash cycles that are 75% more energy-efficient4 and use 56% less water5.
  • Perfect Balance System: State-of-the-art technology keeps even oversized wash loads balanced for smooth, quiet operation.
  • 'My Favorite' Setting
  • Touch-2-Open Door
  • Signature Blue Led Lighting
  • Luxury-Design Lighting
  • Luxury-Quiet Sound Package
  • Lets you do laundry anytime and no one will notice.
  • Delay Start
  • Last Cycle Recall
  • Automatic Water Level Adjustment
  • Nsf-Certified Sanitation Cycle
  • Three Individual Custom Opt
  • Electrolux EIFLS55IIW 4.7 cu. ft. Front Load Steam Washer - IQ-Touch Control Island White  I've had this washing machine for 10 months now. I wanted to wait a while to review it so that if there were any issues, I could include them in the review. In almost a year of owning this appliance, I haven't had one single issue. The machine works exactly the way it's supposed to and my clothes get clean without being torn apart by an agitator like my old top-loading machine did.

    I've been so happy with this purchase. It's very easy to care for. Every few months I have to run a system clean cycle on it using bleach or the special Tide formula you can buy just for this purpose. That has kept the inside looking and smelling clean. Other than that, the only upkeep required is that once you're done washing clothes for the day, you need to dry out the inside with a towel and leave the door ajar for a few hours to let the moisture escape to prevent mold issues.

    There are so many options for cycles on this machine. I can't think of a single thing it doesn't do. The cycles run pretty quietly as well until you get to the spin cycle at the end, and if you have that baby on high, it's going to sound like an airplane is taking off! No big deal though - I'm used to appliances being noisy when running.

    I would definitely recommend this appliance to anyone looking. Make sure you get the matching dryer too. I bought both at the same time from Lowe's when they were running a special. I got them in Island White, but the colorful kind are really pretty too!
    By 
    Sarah Kate (Rockvale, TN)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment